Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Hello, It's me.


I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet?

Adele pretty much summed up the severe neglect I've put my blog through in the last year. Blogging has always been my favourite form of outlet. Sometimes I find myself drowning in creativity, other days I feel that I am far from the creative shore, and as a perfectionist this instability unsettles me, but slowly I'm learning, it's okay to be a little rough around the edges, so here I am attempting to make amends with my domain.


Every time I come away from blogging, I'm always itching to get back to it. This past year has been my hardest yet, I've been battling with myself an awful lot and through that I lost a lot of my confidence and a lot of my personality. But more recently, piece by piece my life has been put back together and I'm finally in a place where I'm starting to feel like me again. There are still days that get me down, but for the most part the troughs are few and far between compared to the peaks. From now on, rather than disappearing for a year, I'm vowing to myself to become more transparent on my blog. To be more honest, real and raw.


Looking back over my blog is one of my favourite things to do, an online journal of my life and the journey I've been on, both physically and mentally. My blog exists to remind myself of this wonderful world that we're all a part of. I know that there are a lot of negative connotations that are attached to this virtual society we have become engrossed with, but it is also one of the most powerful tools that we have access to, so I'm determined to make this special little place of mine on the internet a positive one.


I can't promise that my updates will be regular, or even of much use to anybody, but here's to making amends and finding myself again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top