Thursday, 11 September 2014

NYC Photo Diary







I absolutely adore New York City. If you've never been, it's a definite must-see, not only for it's obvious beauty, but for the hidden gems that you don't see on Seinfield, Friends, Gossip Girl or any other New York City based TV show. This was my second visit to NYC, and I still found myself tripping over my own feet because my eyes were constantly looking up. It really is an incredible place to be.

My favourite locale is probably the high-line. One of a few spots where you can find peace, tranquility, and personal space (a rare privilege) amongst the 100 miles per hour lifestyle buzzing below. The High Line is a mile long linear park built on a disused railway line on the west side of the city, with amazing views all around. I'd definitely recommend it if you're in the area.

1 comment :

  1. I've been dreaming about going to New York ever since I can't remember but flights to America are so expensive! :( x

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top