Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Miami Photo Diary






A few weeks ago, I got to tick off Miami from my "Places to See" list. If I'm honest, I wasn't entirely sure what to expect, the only part of Florida I'd seen before was Orlando, one of the biggest tourist traps in America. Sure it was a heap of fun, but it just doesn't seem like America when you're surrounded by a whole bunch of other Brits. So, seeing some more of Florida was definitely on my to do list.

My sister and I stayed in the Miami Beach area, our apartment was literally 50 steps away from the sandy shore and just a few blocks from local shops etc. The temperature regularly crept up into the 100° bracket and we only saw rain once for all of five minutes whilst we were there.

Ocean drive was by far my favourite part of this leg of the trip, palm trees for miles and glorious skies, with locals rollerskating and boarding down the drive. It really is like a little slice of heaven.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top